This page lists the planned features and enhancements that will, hopefully, one day make it into Pode.Web. There is no timeframe on when to expect them, some could be in-progress right now, and others in the future.
Where possible items listed here will have a link to any relevant issues in GitHub.
There is also a Project in the beginnings of being setup for Pode.Web, with milestone progression and current roadmap issues. Plus, there is a Draft Board which contains a range of ideas for Pode.Web features/enhancements which are either brilliant, ludicrous, or down right insane! Draft Issues are purely ideas, and any in the design stage might one day make it in! If you see a Draft Issue you which to discuss, or have an idea for one, please dicuss it over on Discord in the
The style of the websites, such as Login pages, sidebars, etc. are all fairly static at present; but I'm hoping to loosen this up over time, to make building dynamic sites more feasible.
Pode.Web is still in it's infancy, once it's matured more a v1.0 will be looked into for releasing.
Under normal circumstanes Pode.Web releases approximately once every 2 months, where the following month is usually a Pode release.
Sometimes there could be more, if patch releases are needed. But sometimes there could be fewer if peronsal time constraints prevent releases.
- Either stick with Bootstrap, move to another framework, or support toggling frameworks - allowing for custom ones
- Looking into using React for the templates, so make building elements dynamically more possible
- We have a login page, so why not a registration page! #90
- Everything uses AJAX at present, if we move to using WebSockets then Output actions can happen on the fly
- Support for custom element/layout templates, rather than Pode.Web's inbuilt ones
- If the session cookie expires, then redirect to a session expired page
- Add proper footer support - where socials, links, and other items can go (and move the "Powered By" as well)
- Language templating system, to more easily support different langauges
The Roadmap for now is the current future of Pode.Web, until mature enough to consider a v1.0 release.